20 Feb How To Create Gmail Signature?
If you create signature in Gmail, it makes your business look more professional and attractive as well. Therefore, if you are using Gmail for business, it’s good to use it with your emails. But, sometimes, unknowingly, you may do some mistakes if you don’t know how to create one.
Well, It’s not a tough deal to create one. There is any hard and fast rule for the same. The only thing is that you have to follow some very simple steps, and soon they will get the desired result.
Steps To Create Signature in Gmail
- The steps start with the Google login.
- After that, navigate to the gear symbol that you may see at the top right of the screen.
- Now, click on the icon, and then, access the Settings options.
- There, on the Settings page, after scrolling a little down, you may see the signature option, and below the option, you may see a text box.
- If you want your email readers to see yours, you may simply provide your name, company name, job title, email address, & phone number.
- Once you provided all the information, be sure to tick the box that may read something like “insert the box in the quoted text in replies…..”.
- Oce you provided those pieces of information, scroll down to the bottom, and there you may find the “Save Changes” button.
- Click the button, and then, you will be ready to use it after that.
It is a very normal one by the way, but you may that unique too. If you know how to use the WordPress page, then, creating It on Google email may give you the same feelings.
How To Make It look More Advanced
- You can add a link.
- You can add a hyperlink with any of the texts that you may have mentioned in the text box.
- Adding the image may make it look highly advanced.
- You can adjust the position as well. You can adjust the signature on the left, on the right, in the middle or wherever you want.
- To make the character bold or italic is also possible.
- Also, there are 11 fonts available that you may use to make it.
- If you wanna make the colorful one, you can do it as well. And for that, there is the A icon. When you click on that, you may see various colors. To make the text color, you just need to select the Text, and then, tap on any of the colors, that you may get by tapping on the A icon.
Contact Gmail customer support for further help to create signature in Gmail.